Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pace getting faster?

So this morning I was t-i-r-e-d and really didn't want to get up to run. But I had two lovely ladies meeting me at 6 am and I was scared all night for some reason (utter fatigue maybe?) that I would miss our appointment (thus causing fitful sleep and exacerbating the utter fatigue). I made it on time to our appointed location and we set out. The weather was great, and after much silent cajoling with myself, we started trotting. The amazing thing about today was we did 3.6 miles (the last lap around the lake we walked) BUT our pace improved. I am constantly amazed that run-walking actually does improve your times, contrary to some people's thoughts on the matter (my husband for one). So it was good. I'm so glad the workout is done for the day, I might go to bed at 8 pm tonight...

In a completely unrelated train of thought, we watched Sarah Palin's speech last night and it ROCKED my socks off. That also might have something to do with my tiredment.

That is all.

No comments: