Thursday, August 21, 2008

busy times

I wish I could say that I was busy with my training. No, not exactly. I have only exercised once this entire week. I have been very busy at work - we are moving our offices and I am pretty excited about it because it will be lots closer to home and also where I work out, but it has been taking it out of me. Also, we have been very busy with new orders, which, again, is great and I am happy about that but it takes more energy than I remember. Also, I had a meeting this week for team in training to go over fundraising, and I spent the wee hours last night cranking out my letter. I'm pretty excited, and am pretty confident that I can raise the funds. 

And on Saturday, I have my first TEAM RUN! Yay. I got the email about it this afternoon and my coach said we were going to start off nice and slow. Easy and slow I think are the exact words she used. Sounds good to me since I am unfortunately having a little more pain in my left foot. So I am kind of glad that I have been taking it a little easy with the exercise. 

This is probably the most boring post ever, so I am going to stop now. Maybe the next time I will be full of wit and charm to make up for this one.  Happy Trottin'!


No comments: